Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase freedom odds?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase freedom odds?

Maybe a tiny bit more insight would be helpful to her situation.

I have a 733 (Discover) and a 751 score from Credit Karma.

I don't have any store cards, and all of my cards (except CU) are major lenders (prime)

I used to have a checking account with Chase and was able to use my old log-in to see the CC account.

I'm 18, turning 19 in a week, making my first credit card almost a year old haha. Wasted no time Smiley Wink

I hope she can call in and get approved!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I just got mine, along with my BoA Cash and Cap One VentureOne.  The Freedom looks really cool and their customer service has been so much better than BoA.  After I get my bonus from the BoA cash rewards I think i'm gonna sock drawer it.

Anyway, here's something I recently learned about Chase.  They are giving between 150-300 in bonus money to anyone who opens a Chase checking acct, deposits $100 and then gets some money direct deposited in there.  I bought a $300 coupon off of ebay, but you can go to chase online and get your own $150 coupon.  I don't know if it's applicable for people who previously had a checking acct. or just fresh fish like me.

Enjoy your Freedom card!  5% off Amazon this quarter.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gah, theres a $300 coupon?!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought it off ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chase-400-Bonus-Card-Exp-12-15-300-and-100-bonuses-FAST-SHIPPING-/3611356944...Smiley Surprised

Mine had a 12/15 expiration, but there are others that expire in mid Jan.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh son of a gun. Too bad im already a customer
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.