does my marriott number come separately? i didn't see it in my welcome packet
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: chase marriott

@Anonymous wrote:
does my marriott number come separately? i didn't see it in my welcome packet

IIRC, it should be on the back of the CC unless you didn't have one when you applied.  Otherwise, if they created a new membership for you then it should arrive separately (i.e. not with the CC carrier).

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay thanks buddy. i didn't have one prior.
Message 3 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
okay thanks buddy. i didn't have one prior.

Did you already get your CC delivered?  I'm assuming you don't have the # printed on the back of the card, correct?

Once you get your member ID card, you can contact Chase to ensure they link up the account and reissue a new card with the number printed on it.  This way, you don't have to carry both.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i received the card today and, after a closer evaluation, it's engraved in black to make it nice and "easy" to find lol. little turfs.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i received the card today and, after a closer evaluation, it's engraved in black to make it nice and "easy" to find lol. little turfs.

Now you can create your account on Marriott.com

Message 6 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Well alright!  Glad you found it.  See, saved yourself a phone call.  As far your membership kit, it should come separately with the ID card and literature.  Enjoy your card btw! 

Message 7 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now you can create your account on Marriott.com

Yes!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes thank you. i just expected a little info packet i guess. no biggie. sure it's more than self explanatory lol. is it like the amex hilton hhonors where i need to call both companies so my points go to my marriott account directly?
Message 9 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
yes thank you. i just expected a little info packet i guess. no biggie. sure it's more than self explanatory lol. is it like the amex hilton hhonors where i need to call both companies so my points go to my marriott account directly?

Your Marriott CC is already linked to the rewards program so anytime you make a reservation the points should reflect once you have completed your stay (you should also see it on the CC side on the transactions page).  If you do the reservation by phone, make sure you provide the ID # for easier access to your Marriott profile.

ETA: when creating your Marriot.com profile, be sure the Marriott CC is listed as the (default) payment method.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.