cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase preapproval so they will troll me with offers?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: chase preapproval so they will troll me with offers?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have to wait till feb to app. 

why they are offering you the card now.

Message 11 of 34
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have to wait till feb to app. 

why they are offering you the card now.

+1 Chase pre-approvals are rock solid!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I had to wait 6months after my last spree. 

Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

seeking too much credit at once. AAoA?

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

not big enough CL

Message 15 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I personally rather not miss $150 worth of cash back for online shopping through Christmas with the Chase freedom versus waiting till next year for Tiny bit better AAoA
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will checking any of these pre qualifying websites like Chase do any damage? I know they are considered SP but they dont show up on your CR right? I am trying to build up to a Chase Freedom and was thinking if there is any reason not to just check these sites from time to time to see what offers you get. Thanks for the clarification.

Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Will checking any of these pre qualifying websites like Chase do any damage? I know they are considered SP but they dont show up on your CR right? I am trying to build up to a Chase Freedom and was thinking if there is any reason not to just check these sites from time to time to see what offers you get. Thanks for the clarification.

No they do not impact your credit score.

Message 18 of 34
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't hurt just remember Chase is one of the few that are rock solid as far as getting approved after using the pre-qualify web site.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldnmn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't hurt just remember Chase is one of the few that are rock solid as far as getting approved after using the pre-qualify web site.

I always hear that about Chase. Any other lenders that have rock-solid pre-quals?

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.