Frequent Contributor
laryn41

chase product change

Is it possible to do a product chasnge with chase? I have a 3000 cl with a visa platinum. Would they change it to the freedom? I have a current 0 balance.
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Re: chase product change

Call the back door number and ask. Worst they can tell you is no.
Senior Contributor
imducky

dw went from a toys r us to a toys r us master card to a speedway master card.
Moderator Emeritus
psychic

I changed a Chase Free Cash rewards card to a Freedom card last year.  Call Chase customer service and ask.  If the rep says "no," call back at a different time of day and ask another representative if it's possible to do a product change.

Let us know what happens!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

I went from the Visa Plat to Freedom two months ago. No problem at all.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Frequent Contributor
laryn41

Just changed to the freedom...hope I like it better. I was hoping to change to the Toys R us card (two small kids would be great during christmas time). They said it wasn't an option.
No biggie.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

psychic wrote:
I changed a Chase Free Cash rewards card to a Freedom card last year. Call Chase customer service and ask. If the rep says "no," call back at a different time of day and ask another representative if it's possible to do a product change.

Let us know what happens!

I agree with psychic. My product change with Chase went as smoothly as one can hope for.
Here we go again...
Moderator Emeritus
psychic

laryn41 wrote:
Just changed to the freedom...hope I like it better. I was hoping to change to the Toys R us card (two small kids would be great during christmas time). They said it wasn't an option.
No biggie.

Most of us who have platinum Freedom cards are very pleased.  Enjoy your new card!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}