Contributor
longclimbback

chase pulled exp for csp in upstate ny

I've read some threads about what lenders pull exp because most don't, and I got exp pulled for my new CSP .I was hoping my now at 800 scores would trump my past negative history with chase and I get could get that awesome sign up bonus. Went on a educated and drawn out guess. Instant approval for 14k. 800 scores now, 1 10 k card and 3 5k cards reporting, 1% utilization, 10 year aofa,100% clean fico reports. This was my 1st exp inquiry. I also was chronically late/over limit on 2 chase cards about 8 years ago. Those are still on my report but the latest are gone. I did pay in full but both had multiple 120 day lates and were thousands over limit because of late fees and interest. So in some cases they will give a second chance. Going to try for a amex revolver now and see if I'm still blacklisted. Hopefully I can get back in there too, but I paid them in settlement about 10 years ago.
09Lexie

Re: chase pulled exp for csp in upstate ny

Congrats on the CSP! Nice limit too

Good luck with Amex
Established Contributor
KIPPIE12

Re: chase pulled exp for csp in upstate ny

Congrats!

Current Score: EQ: 807 TU: 811 EX: 813 (Fico) 8/14
Goal Scores: 760 Across all 3-Finally

Citi TY Premier 36k| Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| CapOne 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Sams Discover 10k|Chase IHG Select Visa 26k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 10k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 10k|Chae IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}