Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase sapphire preferred

tag
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: chase sapphire preferred

Wait until the swipe scratches start showing. They should offer protective film skins so we can keep the ballin heavy metal card looking nice. 

Message 11 of 15
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

Wait until the swipe scratches start showing. They should offer protective film skins so we can keep the ballin heavy metal card looking nice. 

no doubt, less than two weeks old and mine looks pretty rough... i can only imagine what the next 6 months will bring

maybe before i request another card I will try to figure out something to protect these things... crazy i know 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryanbush wrote:

@scenery_guy wrote:

no doubt, less than two weeks old and mine looks pretty rough... i can only imagine what the next 6 months will bring

maybe before i request another card I will try to figure out something to protect these things... crazy i know 

Me thinks the iPhone protector companies have a new niche market coming up.  Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@scenery_guy wrote:

Me thinks the iPhone protector companies have a new niche market coming up.  Smiley Happy

I was thinking about some type of spray on clear coat or anti scratch coating.... not necessairly something as think as one of those screen protectors.... seems they wouldn't really stick over the raised lettering on the front

maybe get one and cut it to fit and cut it out around the name?

I think the craziest part is we are trying to figure out how to protect a credit card... lol

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 14 of 15
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Congrats, my CSP is currently my daily driver. I hope you enjoy it!

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.