mychal

check your credit report HSBC card holders!!!!

called about an OVER LINE of Credit report that they tagged to my report  just today and they said it was done in error...and that  its a worldwide error.

many of their customers  got tagged with the "potentially negative" mark on their report.

the rep said that it will be taken care of......  i hope so

Regular Contributor
Peaches4524

Re: check your credit report HSBC card holders!!!!

mychal wrote:

called about an OVER LINE of Credit report that they tagged to my report  just today and they said it was done in error...and that  its a worldwide error.

many of their customers  got tagged with the "potentially negative" mark on their report.

the rep said that it will be taken care of......  i hope so

Looks almost like they accidentally trunkated the Credit Line to two digits.  My CL is 2,050 and it says my limit is 20.  Somebody else posted the same thing.

11/15/11- TU FICO 707 EQ FICO 710 EXP FAKO 738 (USBANK)
12/12/11 - TU Fico 727 EQ FICO 710 EXP FAKO 739 (USBANK)
Goal Score - 750 by 12/31/2012
Valued Member
notw1031

My wife and I had no balance on our cards and just checked EXP and they are completely gone from our reports. Made my wife's score go down 4 points, made mine go down 38 points. Do you think something is wrong with their system? It is so weird.

Established Contributor
andre181

[ Edited ]

Are these real (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) HSBC credit cards, or HSBC retail cards?

Edit: I just checked my EX, and my Younkers HSBC retail card is reporting fine so far.

Discover IT $25K | FNBO Visa $22K | Citi Forward $14.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $15K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Chase Freedom $10.5K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years
Established Member
mcap1263

Same here both accts lowered limits made my score drop by 30.  Call they say they are working on it?

Senior Contributor
john398

This may affect everyone since HSBC is known to report everyone the begining ofeach month base on the last day of the month, whenm I checked this morning usaa report did not have hsbc updated so I will have to wait til tomorrow, I will repost than

Valued Member
notw1031

Mine is an HSBC Mastercard credit card.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

[ Edited ]

My closed Orchard disappeared from EX today. It shouldn't affect FICO because the age was slightly younger than my AAoA on EX.

Hmmmmm....just checked DW's: both her HSBC CC and her HSBC/Best Buy MC disappeared, and both are current and open. Online account mgmt showed no issues.

ETA....we also both have/had the HSBC Discover. That still reports. I also have the BB store and that still reports.

Established Contributor
plasticguy

Call 1- 866 551 0258. Credit Dept. Mine was missing as well, was given that number, told it should be a couple of days
Valued Member
lsutigers03

My Best Buy card is through HSBC and everything is correct as of my latest report which was last week.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}