Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

choose and charge cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

choose and charge cards

i'm on the path to rebuild credit and as things improve (or remain somewhat stagnant) i get more and more credit offers.

however, they are from a few different catalogs like, seventh avenue, ginny's, midnight velvet and a few others, with a choose and charge card.  usually the limit is between $250-$400

it seems similar to crown jewelers but clothes and housewares instead of jewelry

anyone have any experience with them?  do they report to the CRAs?  are the credit limits too low to bother with?

thanks a lot!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: choose and charge cards

I have a choose and Choose N Charge account with Seventh Avenue since May. They gave me a $425.00 CL but they don't report to any of the CRA.
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a choose and Choose N Charge account with Seventh Avenue since May. They gave me a $425.00 CL but they don't report to any of the CRA.
Message 2 of 6
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Not reporting = Worthless
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jmbfl wrote:
Not reporting = Worthless

Agreed. If it's not reporting it's not building your credit. Does you no good.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

if ur credit isn't all that great to begin with, get a choose and charge card.  Miss the 1st payment and they will start reporting.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

seventh avenue, ginny's, midnight velvet  are all the same diffrent names but under the same umbrella

if you look through the books they all have the same products  i have been with them for a year now they havent reported anything on my credit report as of yet

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.