Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: christian community credit union

they declined me and NEVER CALLED!!

They pulled EX 

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 40 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor
MattH

Re: christian community credit union

haulingthescoreup wrote:
If you don't belong to one of the member organizations, you have to be willing to make a personal statement of faith.

btw, I have no reason to think that CCCU's finances are shaky in any way, but anyone considering them should be aware that they are NOT Federally insured by the NCUA (National Credit Union Association) or by any states. They are privately insured, and that's probably fine, but those thinking of having bank accounts there need to decide if this is acceptable to them.

Yep, I was just gonna post this information myself.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+