Valued Contributor
athensguy

Re: citi buys Wacovia whats next?

If you are CU averse for some reason (can't think of any good ones except for cross-collateralization), there are many performing regional banks left, such as BB&T, Suntrust, and First National Bank of Omaha.
Frequent Contributor
pjxf99

Suntrust looks good to me, and since they're all over the place where I live now (as opposed to Wachovia's 2 atms) I may switch to them. My student loan is also with them, FWIW. Anyone have any pros/cons?

I tried to see the interest rates on their checking and savings, but the link isn't working.

The only CU I qualify for locally has crappy interest rates. :smileysad:
FAKO TU: 730 (Too poor to check the real scores these days!)
Valued Contributor
athensguy

Try http://creditunionaccess.com/

Also, you can join Patelco, Penfed, and Agriculture, amongst many others without having to live or work in a certain place.
Established Contributor
AWLEGZ

well I deal with CITI for auto loan and personal loans
Wamu is now with Chase so only one I am not tied to is BOA

As long as my local credit union monies are secured I am just going to relax my mortgage is with Wells Fargo no talk about them yet--WHEW!!
I want to join the 700 club one day I am getting there :smileywink:
FICOS 12/17/07 EQ-597 EX-651 and TU-651
FICOS 01/18/07 EQ-594 EX-651 and TU-662 FICOS
04/21/2008 TU-680 EQ-613 EX-688

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+