Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi card cash payment at atm

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

citi card cash payment at atm

my made a cash payment on my citi card using the atm machine and it posted, just to have it reverse a couple of days later! i am flaming MAD! Smiley Mad citi says it will redebit me pending an investigation. GRRRRR!!!!! THIS ISNT FAIR! has this happened to anyone?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Re: citi card cash payment at atm

I didn't even know you can make payments through the ATM... I normally just make payments inside the branch, that way the payment is posted immediately.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 2 of 3
JMN
Frequent Contributor

Re: citi card cash payment at atm

@TheCreditKid wrote:

I didn't even know you can make payments through the ATM... I normally just make payments inside the branch, that way the payment is posted immediately.

Yeap. It's listed as "Envelope Payment" or something.

I've never used it. I've only made payments through citibank.com, since my main deposit accounts are held at Citibank, so it's immediate and easy through their transfer page.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.