Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi forward CLI -- finally

tag
zkder
Valued Member

citi forward CLI -- finally

I guess I must have hit the 6 month mark today becuase the option appeared. I was approved for 1500 CLI...I'll take it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi forward CLI -- finally

@zkder wrote:

I guess I must have hit the 6 month mark today becuase the option appeared. I was approved for 1500 CLI...I'll take it.

Congrats!  CITI definitely rewards consistent use of the card and good payment record. 

Message 2 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on a nice CLI!
Message 3 of 6
jhtrico1850
Regular Contributor

My 5th statement hits 10.5.09. Just a little more...

They gave this kid with no income a $5000 limit and I've paid them $4230 so far o_O???? Thank goodness for Pell grants, it is at 0%, $300 balance now.

Where do you see the increase option at? With a creditkarma of 754 and above record, I better get an increase soon... Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
jhtrico1850
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,200.00 for a total new credit line of $6,200.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-335-2222.

lOl

So I guess this option isn't always available?

Message 5 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

It is not always available and after you excerise it successfully it should go away for awhile. Check today and tomorrow to see if you still have it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.