Valued Member
zkder

citi forward CLI -- finally

I guess I must have hit the 6 month mark today becuase the option appeared. I was approved for 1500 CLI...I'll take it.

Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: citi forward CLI -- finally

zkder wrote:

I guess I must have hit the 6 month mark today becuase the option appeared. I was approved for 1500 CLI...I'll take it.

Congrats!  CITI definitely rewards consistent use of the card and good payment record. 

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Congratulations on a nice CLI!
New Contributor
jhtrico1850

My 5th statement hits 10.5.09. Just a little more...

They gave this kid with no income a $5000 limit and I've paid them $4230 so far o_O???? Thank goodness for Pell grants, it is at 0%, $300 balance now.

Where do you see the increase option at? With a creditkarma of 754 and above record, I better get an increase soon... :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
jhtrico1850

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,200.00 for a total new credit line of $6,200.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-335-2222.

lOl

So I guess this option isn't always available?

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

It is not always available and after you excerise it successfully it should go away for awhile. Check today and tomorrow to see if you still have it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+