Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi pre approval

tag
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

citi pre approval

Well hell must be frozen over. I actually got a citi pre approval on their website. Pre approvals and me just dont mix i pretty much have never received any of them. I was pre approved for double cash 17.99% citi thank premier card 17.99, citi hilton honors 15.24%, and citi simplicity card 17.99%. Of course the Double cash and simplicity have the intro 0% rate. Heres the problem the card i really want is the citi thank you preferred card to take advantage of a solid sign up bonus and 0% intro offer. I dont see any reason to get the premier card unless there is someway to get the AF removed for the second year. Having to spend 3k the second year to net $175 does not make that much sense to me. What is the difference of the CL between the preferred and premier? Are their mins for each card? Thanks

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Re: citi pre approval

Whats ur score, AAoA and any baddies? How many enqueries?
BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi pre approval

@bigblue7722 wrote:

Well hell must be frozen over. I actually got a citi pre approval on their website. Pre approvals and me just dont mix i pretty much have never received any of them. I was pre approved for double cash 17.99% citi thank premier card 17.99, citi hilton honors 15.24%, and citi simplicity card 17.99%. Of course the Double cash and simplicity have the intro 0% rate. Heres the problem the card i really want is the citi thank you preferred card to take advantage of a solid sign up bonus and 0% intro offer. I dont see any reason to get the premier card unless there is someway to get the AF removed for the second year. Having to spend 3k the second year to net $175 does not make that much sense to me. What is the difference of the CL between the preferred and premier? Are their mins for each card? Thanks

I like my Citi Simplicty card for balance transfers. Right now they are offering 0% for 21 months. I got mine when they were offering 0% at 18 months. I am also a fan of the Citi DC card too. Very simple rules to earn the 2%. No muss no fuss. Good luck!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.