Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi product change

tag
jlee79
Established Member

citi product change

can i do a product change with citi. i have 2 cards with them the diamond prefered and platinum select and would rather have a thank you card. had both cards since aug. 2010

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: eq-698 tu-697 ex fako-729
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi product change

@jlee79 wrote:

can i do a product change with citi. i have 2 cards with them the diamond prefered and platinum select and would rather have a thank you card. had both cards since aug. 2010

Why?   I used to had Platinum Select before Driver's Edge, and Citi PC'd to Thankyou Card automatically ... I'm not happy about it.

Message 2 of 5
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

i've heard that citi is pc'ing all diamond preferred cards to a thank you card at your request since they stopped the thank you rewards program on that card

amazon
Message 3 of 5
burgh
Established Member

@tsquad131 wrote:

i've heard that citi is pc'ing all diamond preferred cards to a thank you card at your request since they stopped the thank you rewards program on that card

tsquad131, do you know any further details about Citi no longer offering thankyou points for the diamond preferred card? I, like the OP, have one and would like to PC to a thankyou card if I am unable ot get points from the diamond preferred card.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi automatically changed me from Diamond Preferred to Thank You. I guess I assumed they were changing all accounts, maybe not.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.