Did you mean: 

citi typ

tag
w003ptr
Contributor

Re: citi typ

@armbenderc wrote:

@jaraico wrote:
Was approved and I'm not sure why I even went for it. I have better rewards cards so my question is if I never activate it will it just not show up on my credit report or am I just screwed ?

I know I'll never use it and it would probably get closed for non activity so I rather save my aaoa

You will love other incentives that Citi offered. These are: balance transfer check (deposit to your checking or DIRECT DEPOSIT to your checking, up to you), SP CLI every 6 months, did I mention constantly being offer 0% APR for balance transfer?

You can also buy point, $100 = 5k points

My TYP is a win for me. AT 12.99% is third lowest and generous CL, all you have to do is ask.

Why would you spend $100 on 5k points?  5k points at most can get you a $50 gift card.

Last App 12/8/13 - BoA Better Balance Rewards

Wallet: Discover IT $4500, Chase Freedom $3k, Citi Forward $3000, AmEx BCE $2k

Sock Drawer: Citi Diamond Preferred $10500, BoA BBR $7500, Citi Platinum Select $2200, AmEx Clear $2k, J.Crew $1850, US Bank Platinum $500

12/2013: TU = 763, EX = 791, EQ = ??
Message 11 of 12
jaraico
Regular Contributor

Re: citi typ

i would like to combine with my simplicity since i use that card for BT but ive read that citi is becoming hard on combining?

Barclays TU: 760 MyFico EX: 746 EQ:?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.