Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citibank product change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

citibank product change

I recently contacted citi asking for a product change from my citi platinum select card (I had it since August 2010), to a citi dividend card. The customer service rep says this isn't possible, that I would just have to apply for the dividend card separately. However, I've seen that other members were successful in getting product changes with citi. So what gives?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: citibank product change

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently contacted citi asking for a product change from my citi platinum select card (I had it since August 2010), to a citi dividend card. The customer service rep says this isn't possible, that I would just have to apply for the dividend card separately. However, I've seen that other members were successful in getting product changes with citi. So what gives?

Call back and tell the CSR rep you want to speak to a supervisor. The first line CSRs can only see limited options; I've found after speaking with a supervisors there are options that they can only request. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citibank product change

thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.