Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cli drop!!

tag
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: cli drop!!

If none of those apply to you then definitely call in ASAP.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 11 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 12 of 19
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Tran92, please let us know what happened. Don't leave us hanging! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 19
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Guys, some people, apparently not me, have a life and don't spend every waking moment on here. Give it some time.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 19
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

We are just bumping his thread as a courtesy! Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 19
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Thanks for all the curiosity, but the problem now is that I already closed the account out of frustration from not getting any answers from any of the underwriters at the time. I regret doing that. Is there anyway to reopen a closed account? I plan on calling them tomorrow.
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 16 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Tran92 wrote:
Thanks for all the curiosity, but the problem now is that I already closed the account out of frustration from not getting any answers from any of the underwriters at the time. I regret doing that. Is there anyway to reopen a closed account? I plan on calling them tomorrow.

I think... but actually that might be me thinking of HSBC that re-opened my Best Buy MC after I got mad and closed.

Take this oppurtunity to go to transunion.com/dispute and that will get you into ordering your report, and order it for free "because you have had negative actions on an account recently" make sure it all looks good, wait 30 days and then apply again or get a hold of underwriting and see if they can fix now without having to re-apply.

Message 17 of 19
Tran92
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Tran92 wrote:

I think... but actually that might be me thinking of HSBC that re-opened my Best Buy MC after I got mad and closed.

Take this oppurtunity to go to transunion.com/dispute and that will get you into ordering your report, and order it for free "because you have had negative actions on an account recently" make sure it all looks good, wait 30 days and then apply again or get a hold of underwriting and see if they can fix now without having to re-apply.

I just checked my TU report and it is all clean. Should I tell them that I would like to reopen the account or bring up the letter I got from the mail first?

TU 746 (10/13)

Message 18 of 19
Tran92
Regular Contributor

I gave the underwriter a call. The man I spoke with was sincere. He told me he was sorry for what happened to my account (false accusations). I asked if there was anyway to reopen my account. He put me on hold for 5-10 mins to speak with a supervisor at customer service. Unfortunately, he came back to inform me that after talking with the supervisor they were not able to find any loop holes to reinstate my account. The only way is to reapply which I am not so tempted to do. I think I will garden longer until the time comes that I will actually need the card for financing. It's been a great experience. Never close an account while frustrated! Thank you all for your time.
TU 746 (10/13)

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.