Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cli reporting

tag
Chelli02
Established Member

cli reporting

Quick question... we where finally approved for a $5000 cli on cap one card!  This is huge and will bring down my uti to under 20%  but I am wondering when it will report.  I actually see it online now when I log in to Cap 1 but this is the statement day .. so is the statement cut in the morning or is there a possibility that I will see this new limit when it reports to the ca in a few days.   I actually can't print my statement yet today but it is saying the next due date and balance so I am assuming the statement was processed this morning.  Also if it doesn't report is there any way to call and have cap 1 report we are applying for a mortgage in a few days and it would help me tremendously to have this new limit showing in order to get a score bump.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: cli reporting

@Chelli02 wrote:

Quick question... we where finally approved for a $5000 cli on cap one card!  This is huge and will bring down my uti to under 20%  but I am wondering when it will report.  I actually see it online now when I log in to Cap 1 but this is the statement day .. so is the statement cut in the morning or is there a possibility that I will see this new limit when it reports to the ca in a few days.   I actually can't print my statement yet today but it is saying the next due date and balance so I am assuming the statement was processed this morning.  Also if it doesn't report is there any way to call and have cap 1 report we are applying for a mortgage in a few days and it would help me tremendously to have this new limit showing in order to get a score bump.

My statement is usually cut at end of the day. If the CLI just appeared today it will prob be a crapshoot as to whether or not it makes it to the CRAs now. If it doesnt report just tell your mortgage guys that the TL needs to be updated they should know what to do.

Message 2 of 3
Chelli02
Established Member

Re: cli reporting

Wow I got lucky...showed up today with an 8 point increase bringing me over the 680 mark!!! We are getting our scores pulled tomorrow by the lender! Still anxious how ex and tu will line up. I am showing 702 for ex and 661 for tu without the line increase so hoping my mid is still 680+ but I know tu and ex aren't the same scores the mortgage broker will pull
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.