Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cli spree coming to a close. interesting talk w boa analyst

tag
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

cli spree coming to a close. interesting talk w boa analyst

Well my well documented cli spree is winding down. All in all over 20k added to my credit lines. Last call was to boa. Had them 18 month and no cli. Declined each time w luv button. Tonight decided to call and glad I did. After getting througb first layer I finally got to this awesome analyst named honey (no joke) she said the request again declined but wanted to dig deeper. She revealed that 99% never get approval w luv button no matter of profile. They actually wait for people to call. Based on a few questions she immediately said she wanted tondig deeper. In our conversation I mentioned this forum and she said she sends clients there all the time. Anyways she got particular about a lot of my account only having 20 to 30 balance and I told her that after spending time her I realized it was better to have one or two w balance. She concurred. Said after speaking to me she had no worries and immediately approve a bump from 2500 to drum roll please.......10k

My highest line yet AND she absolutely assured me it was a soft. Jubilation dance for me. Call people. Strike up conversation and mention myfico!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: cli spree coming to a close. interesting talk w boa analyst

Message 2 of 9
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

Nice!!! What BofA cc do you have?
Message 3 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@aleicgrant wrote:
Well my well documented cli spree is winding down. All in all over 20k added to my credit lines. Last call was to boa. Had them 18 month and no cli. Declined each time w luv button. Tonight decided to call and glad I did. After getting througb first layer I finally got to this awesome analyst named honey (no joke) she said the request again declined but wanted to dig deeper. She revealed that 99% never get approval w luv button no matter of profile. They actually wait for people to call. Based on a few questions she immediately said she wanted tondig deeper. In our conversation I mentioned this forum and she said she sends clients there all the time. Anyways she got particular about a lot of my account only having 20 to 30 balance and I told her that after spending time her I realized it was better to have one or two w balance. She concurred. Said after speaking to me she had no worries and immediately approve a bump from 2500 to drum roll please.......10k

My highest line yet AND she absolutely assured me it was a soft. Jubilation dance for me. Call people. Strike up conversation and mention myfico!!!!!!!

baby11.jpg

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 9
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Boa cash rewards!!
Message 5 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations on the increase!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 9
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

Thanks all. Worked veru hard to get them all. Gardening until late fall ;-)
Message 7 of 9
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats awesome cli.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 8 of 9
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

nice, a 4x CLI

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.