Frequent Contributor
suzook1

cli spree coming to a close. interesting talk w boa analyst

Well my well documented cli spree is winding down. All in all over 20k added to my credit lines. Last call was to boa. Had them 18 month and no cli. Declined each time w luv button. Tonight decided to call and glad I did. After getting througb first layer I finally got to this awesome analyst named honey (no joke) she said the request again declined but wanted to dig deeper. She revealed that 99% never get approval w luv button no matter of profile. They actually wait for people to call. Based on a few questions she immediately said she wanted tondig deeper. In our conversation I mentioned this forum and she said she sends clients there all the time. Anyways she got particular about a lot of my account only having 20 to 30 balance and I told her that after spending time her I realized it was better to have one or two w balance. She concurred. Said after speaking to me she had no worries and immediately approve a bump from 2500 to drum roll please.......10k

My highest line yet AND she absolutely assured me it was a soft. Jubilation dance for me. Call people. Strike up conversation and mention myfico!!!!!!!
09Lexie

Re: cli spree coming to a close. interesting talk w boa analyst

Frequent Contributor
Lambo23

Nice!!! What BofA cc do you have?
Mega Contributor
LS2982

aleicgrant wrote:
Well my well documented cli spree is winding down. All in all over 20k added to my credit lines. Last call was to boa. Had them 18 month and no cli. Declined each time w luv button. Tonight decided to call and glad I did. After getting througb first layer I finally got to this awesome analyst named honey (no joke) she said the request again declined but wanted to dig deeper. She revealed that 99% never get approval w luv button no matter of profile. They actually wait for people to call. Based on a few questions she immediately said she wanted tondig deeper. In our conversation I mentioned this forum and she said she sends clients there all the time. Anyways she got particular about a lot of my account only having 20 to 30 balance and I told her that after spending time her I realized it was better to have one or two w balance. She concurred. Said after speaking to me she had no worries and immediately approve a bump from 2500 to drum roll please.......10k

My highest line yet AND she absolutely assured me it was a soft. Jubilation dance for me. Call people. Strike up conversation and mention myfico!!!!!!!

baby11.jpg

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
suzook1

Boa cash rewards!!
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Congratulations on the increase!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
suzook1

Thanks all. Worked veru hard to get them all. Gardening until late fall ;-)
Established Contributor
migliogiorni

congrats awesome cli.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Frequent Contributor
gen-specific

nice, a 4x CLI

Citi Thank You Premier 60k, AMEX Blue 30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 30k, BoA VISA Rewards 30k, Wells Fargo 30k, Barclays Arrival+ 20k, Citibank Custom Credit Line 12k, Macys/AMEX 2.5k/500

EFX 711, EXP 713, TU 713 - AVG 701 GOOD - May 2014
EFX ???, EXP ???, TU 764 - AVG 764 GOOD - Aug 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}