Super Contributor
enharu

Re: close Wells Secured ?

Did you talk to normal CSRs or is that what the underwriters told u? If you haven't tried calling their recons / underwriting department you can try calling. A number of people got this issue resolved by talking to the underwriters directly
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

enharu wrote:
Did you talk to normal CSRs or is that what the underwriters told u? If you haven't tried calling their recons / underwriting department you can try calling. A number of people got this issue resolved by talking to the underwriters directly

+1 or the customer retention dept

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

I first spoke to a regular CSR who escalated the call after speaking to several people I just didn't have the energy for it anymore. I'll try again soon but I just believe after all this time I shouldn't do so much work to get a card unsecured. 

Super Contributor
enharu

Don't bother calling people in the CSR chain. Even the supervisors do not have the authority to unsecure any cards. Such work is beyond their scope of responsibilities / job duties and they are not trained to analyze risk either.

You need to call underwriting, retentions, or reconsideratons directly and talk to an analyst / underwriter who can review your account and make a decision.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+