Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: closing walmart

yea.. i had a feeling you going to say that..  but i agree

Message 21 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

While I don't ever shop at Walmart, I definitely want to get the card for the FREE TRANSUNION FICO® -- that's something I've been looking forward to. 

I also want to get an account with the DFCU in order to get their FREE EQUIFAX FICO®  

I have no qualms about spending the $80 in order to get FICO® scores for my husband and myself when our score is finally generated but, if Walmart and DFCU are giving them away for FREE its just common sense to go for that terrific deal.

Why don't you want the FREE TRANSUNION FICO® -- I don't understand your decision?  

Message 22 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

While I don't ever shop at Walmart, I definitely want to get the card for the FREE TRANSUNION FICO® -- that's something I've been looking forward to. 

I also want to get an account with the DFCU in order to get their FREE EQUIFAX FICO®  

I have no qualms about spending the $80 in order to get FICO® scores for my husband and myself when our score is finally generated but, if Walmart and DFCU are giving them away for FREE its just common sense to go for that terrific deal.

Why don't you want the FREE TRANSUNION FICO® -- I don't understand your decision?  

How many months have you had credit history now?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

man why no one like to shop at walmart.. i like shopping at walmart .. i go buy grocery like meat ,veggy and garden stuff and electronic stuff and everytime i purchase i make sure i buy up to $299 to get no interest for 12month and shoot that is good deal with no interest and no AF , plus free score...

Message 24 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

man why no one like to shop at walmart.. i like shopping at walmart .. i go buy grocery like meat ,veggy and garden stuff and electronic stuff and everytime i purchase i make sure i buy up to $299 to get no interest for 12month and shoot that is good deal with no interest and no AF , plus free score...

When did they offer this??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

they alway been offerring it...it just alot of people dont know about it.. you have to tell the cashier to scan the 12month no interest to get it.. if not they charge you for it..

0% APR for 12 months with any purchase of $299 on Walmart credit/Discover card

No interest for 12 months on any purchase of $299 or more on your Walmart credit/Discover card.

They also offer $20 off $100 if you open a new Walmart credit/Discover card.

*Offer certificate must be scanned at register at time of purchase to receive this offer. Offer subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other offer. Applies to any single-receipt, Walmart purchase of $299 or more made during the promotional period using either a consumer Walmart� Discover� card or consumer Walmart� Credit Card in a Walmart store (excluding cash advances, gift card sales, money orders, and gas purchases). Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional period. No interest charges will be assessed on the promotional purchase if you pay the following (the "promotional balance") in full within 12 months: 1) the promotional purchase amount, and 2) any related optional credit insurance/debt cancellation charges. If you do not, interest charges will be assessed on the promotional balance from the date of the purchase. Regular credit terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional purchases. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms.

here is the link https://chb.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumereApply/Internet/walmart/en/js/TermsConditions.htm scroll down to "special promotion section"

Message 26 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they alway been offerring it...it just alot of people dont know about it.. you have to tell the cashier to scan the 12month no interest to get it.. if not they charge you for it..

0% APR for 12 months with any purchase of $299 on Walmart credit/Discover card

No interest for 12 months on any purchase of $299 or more on your Walmart credit/Discover card.

They also offer $20 off $100 if you open a new Walmart credit/Discover card.

*Offer certificate must be scanned at register at time of purchase to receive this offer. Offer subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other offer. Applies to any single-receipt, Walmart purchase of $299 or more made during the promotional period using either a consumer Walmart� Discover� card or consumer Walmart� Credit Card in a Walmart store (excluding cash advances, gift card sales, money orders, and gas purchases). Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional period. No interest charges will be assessed on the promotional purchase if you pay the following (the "promotional balance") in full within 12 months: 1) the promotional purchase amount, and 2) any related optional credit insurance/debt cancellation charges. If you do not, interest charges will be assessed on the promotional balance from the date of the purchase. Regular credit terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional purchases. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms.

here is the link https://chb.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumereApply/Internet/walmart/en/js/TermsConditions.htm scroll down to "special promotion section"

Oh really?? Does this apply for Sam's Club as well?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 27 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

walmart.PNG

It says when they offer it, It doesnt say available all the time.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 28 of 57
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

got the offer over christmas.. i think it was from december 1st to the 25th but don't remember the exact dates it was pain to use in the store had to carry a paper coupon that they scan and it was too big to keep in my wallet easily. it was autoautomatic online.  

The worst part of shopping at walmart is the "people of walmart"  i know I worked there about 7 years ago, Walmart is great for deals, though the food part of there super centers are not great deals they once were. To happily shop at walmat you just have to avoid weekends, and evenings especially the week of the month they put out there ads then its a mad house of caos. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 29 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

got the offer over christmas.. i think it was from december 1st to the 25th but don't remember the exact dates it was pain to use in the store had to carry a paper coupon that they scan and it was too big to keep in my wallet easily. it was autoautomatic online.  

The worst part of shopping at walmart is the "people of walmart"  i know I worked there about 7 years ago, Walmart is great for deals, though the food part of there super centers are not great deals they once were. To happily shop at walmat you just have to avoid weekends, and evenings especially the week of the month they put out there ads then its a mad house of caos. 

+1,000

I hate my local walmart.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.