Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

club for different lender.

tag
TrishN
Established Contributor

club for different lender.

I wonder why is no mod open or post any different page for different individual lender. example NFCU page. USAA page or chase ..... etc. when member or anybody need to find informations or discuss about them, it better than post single post like what we doing now.maybe bad ideas lol

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: club for different lender.

IMO it's better this way you can get the advice catered to your specfic profile direct to your needs 

Think about it if all chase approval, question, CLI, etc etc you wouldn't get the info until maybe the next page trying to navigate between everyone else

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

If I am looking for something specific I use the search.  I did that recently when I was curious about all the DCU talk.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 3 of 4
jsucool76
Super Contributor

There's a lot of dcu members on the forum. What information are you looking for exactly?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.