Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert from delta to blue

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: convert from delta to blue

I am so jealous of you lucky Delta Card Holders. I wish I could join your Delta Card Members Club soon one day.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could make you an AU-
Will that make you feel better? or do you want the points too?

concorduser wrote:
I am so jealous of you lucky Delta Card Holders. I wish I could join your Delta Card Members Club soon one day.

Message 12 of 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks Timothy. Thank you very much for the offer. It is very kind of you. I am kind of disappointed with Amex that they said I am approved for the card and then started draconian process to send me the card. Oh well, I guess I have to get used to that disappointment.
Message 13 of 17
heirophant
Established Contributor

I just got approved for my Delta Card.  I kinda like the design.  I think its different and very appealing.  Concord, I had a score of 641 on my EX.  Haven't I seen posts with your score over that?  You should be able to qualify.  And no, I will not convert....I want the miles.  I am totally pumped to have the card.

I could make you an AU-

concorduser wrote:

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 14 of 17
heirophant
Established Contributor

Sorry, you posted too fast.  All they did was call me the next day at work to verify my address.  Then said approved.

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

heirophant wrote:
I just got approved for my Delta Card.  I kinda like the design.  I think its different and very appealing.  Concord, I had a score of 641 on my EX.  Haven't I seen posts with your score over that?  You should be able to qualify.  And no, I will not convert....I want the miles.  I am totally pumped to have the card.

I could make you an AU-

concorduser wrote:

Cool!  Congrats!

Did you get the old design?  Are they still giving those out?

Message 16 of 17
heirophant
Established Contributor

Just got approved yesterday.  It will be the new design.

Mortgage 11/20
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.