cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert to world elite mastercard from world mastercard...

tag
mokong
Regular Contributor

convert to world elite mastercard from world mastercard...

is it possible to convert my TY Preferred World Mastercard to Elite World Mastercard.

i have the card for 2 yrs with a CL 13.k.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: convert to world elite mastercard from world mastercard...

yes it is

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

How?

Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

call citi's customer service. there was / is another multipage thread consisting of people asking the same question and also people commenting how they got their's swapped to world elite mastercard

edit: to add here is the link http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Citi-World-to-World-Elite-MasterCard/td-p/1286397

there's other discussion about this on other threads and other forums as well. i don't have a Citi card myself but I read through some of those posts yesterday so conversion seems possible but it depends on your account and standing with citi. Hope that helps.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Thanks but in the thread there is no info specifically regarding Thank You Preferred being converted to World Elite.

I have the same card but it looks like the only fee free card that other posters have successfully converted to World Elite is the Dividend. I would sure like to know if someone has had any success.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.