Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crap One Doesn't give a Crap about their Customer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

crap One Doesn't give a Crap about their Customer

Crap One is changing my 8.9 fix to 7.65 + Prime I called an they said they aren't singling any one person. say it across the board. All the talk you hear about negotiating a lower rate with your company doesn't apply Crap One. They flat out ask you if you want to close your account, they'd rather make no money on you rather than less. I explained to her I already have rewards card I PIF, the only other card I need is one with decent rate I wouldn't mind carrying a balance for a few month ( 6 months or less) This comes shortly after I pay off the card . obviously they didn't want to spook me, and have the balance transfer somewhere else. the card is 4 years old, 2K CL no AF so I'm keeping it
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: crap One Doesn't give a Crap about their Customer

I got the same notice from CAP1 today...but personally I don't care what they increase their rates to. The accounts (I have 3) all have a $0 balance and I have no intention of using them except maybe for a pack of gum and then pay off immediately. 
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had to laugh-altho I  have had OK luck with cap 1 over the years they all of a sudden decided to add a hefty fee and would not work with me at all.  I have a great score and they were fine with losing a good customer instead of losing the fee so, here's to crap one!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah its all the same with Cap 1.   But Cap 1 Auto has some goooood rates. exsp. for people out of bk.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are offering 9.9% fix guaranteed for 3 years to those consider with excellence credit , they don't care my scores are well over 720 that I paid off their 2K cc with 75% Util, the only criteria I don't meat to have excellent credit credit is have a CC with a CL>10K WHERE DO THEY GET OFF JUDGING PEOPLE'S CREDIT WORTHINESS BASED ON PEOPLE'S CC CL WHEN THEY DON'T REPORT THE CL ON THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 07-31-2007 04:40 AM
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://cap1sucks.com/ you peeps that live in CA can find a contact about a pending lawsuit
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I call again and complained again turns out even though I have 2K Cl no AF they still consider me a subprime customer, or at least that's what I call having a "starter card" for 3 years and no CLI a 2K subprime card? Lol
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone tried Plant feedback with success. They sound horrible, thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't apply for a Crap 1 card, if someone paid my interest rates!!! Smiley Indifferent
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.