cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credi

tag
Regular Contributor

credi

I APPLIED FOR A CAPITAL ONE CARD THEY DID NOT GIVE ME A INSTANT RESPOND THEY SAID I WILL HEAR SOMETHING AROUND AUG,15. BUT THEY CALL ME TODAY FOR SOME MORE INFORMATION ARE THEY GOING TO APPROVE ME ARE IT'S THAT A NICE WAY OF SAYING YOU ARE DECLINE HIT ME BACK SOMEONE.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credi

Hard to tell...if they were just going to reject you out of hand they would not have request additional information.

"Answer hazy. Try again later." :-D
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

GIXXER wrote:
I APPLIED FOR A CAPITAL ONE CARD THEY DID NOT GIVE ME A INSTANT RESPOND THEY SAID I WILL HEAR SOMETHING AROUND AUG,15. BUT THEY CALL ME TODAY FOR SOME MORE INFORMATION ARE THEY GOING TO APPROVE ME ARE IT'S THAT A NICE WAY OF SAYING YOU ARE DECLINE HIT ME BACK SOMEONE.

Do you have a fraud alert on your profile? If you do, all CCCs will be calling to ask identifying questions in order to verify that it was you that initiated the request for credit.

No assurances one way or the other how it will turn out. Smiley Sad

Rob
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They may or may not. It really depends, but they are just verifying everything in advance. Like the others said, just wait and see.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.