catch

credit card advice

I have a Sam' s Dicover at 18% about $9000 and Visa @ 9.99 about $8500. Trying to decide if I shoulkd transfer balance to another card(or2) if low or no interest for a year... OR if We should do a 2nd mortgage. My FiCo score  is 678 and 691. Will these actions both hurt my score?
Thanks
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Re: credit card advice

For best FICO effect the loan will prob help if UTI is paid down to below 10%... The new loan should have negligible effect. BUT the low interest BT may be the best for you financially. Just depends on your motivation here, if you plan to leverage your credit for a major purchase some time soon get your FICO up by getting your revolving debt paid down.

Rob

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+