Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card charge off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit card charge off

None of the charged off accounts are on my reports and haven't been for many years.  I do pull my reports often and have a couple loans that have never been late, I do have two collections for medical bills that I sent PFD letters to today.  Everything else is paid for.  I guess Im wondering if anyone has ever let a company charge them off, never paid it, and then later in life gotten excepted from them, or do you think I remain in their system indefinitely.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

lorileet wrote:
None of the charged off accounts are on my reports and haven't been for many years.  I do pull my reports often and have a couple loans that have never been late, I do have two collections for medical bills that I sent PFD letters to today.  Everything else is paid for.  I guess Im wondering if anyone has ever let a company charge them off, never paid it, and then later in life gotten excepted from them, or do you think I remain in their system indefinitely.

Ok L

If I squint reeeeal hard I can just make that out..lol!!

Y
es some cards will reissue you espcially store cards that have the higher interest rates. You are probablynot even on their books anymore

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Brammy that was what i was wondering.  I just pulled out two old credit reports from 1998 and 1999.  The accounts were listed still in 1998 but were gone on the 1999 reports. When my score is up a little bit more I will try applying to JCPenny and see what happens.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.