Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card without social security

tag
umut
Contributor

credit card without social security

is anabody knows can i get chase fdreedsom or discover or citi cards without social security number

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: credit card without social security

perhaps with a Tax ID number...

maybe a bit off topic, why don't you have or don't want to use a SSN?? 

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 2 of 30
umut
Contributor

i dont have social i got tax id number  but some banks doesnt wanna give credit card with tax id number  like citi once i applied for secured card they declined me

Message 3 of 30
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@umut wrote:

is anabody knows can i get chase fdreedsom or discover or citi cards without social security number

Personal Credit Card? No...

and +1 why no Social?

Message 4 of 30
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Some people with Visa(government) either for school or work or as a spouse do not have SSNs. They are assigned with Tax ID numbers

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 5 of 30
umut
Contributor

yes personal credit card social  is after three months  but i got boa  and cap 1 credit cards with tax id number  but i m not sure with chase or discover

Message 6 of 30
logan_720
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@umut wrote:

Personal Credit Card? No...

and +2 why no Social?

Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can apply with chase with a tax id number

Message 8 of 30
umut
Contributor

probably the best is if i got more then 680 credit score  before i apply  for freedom right

Message 9 of 30
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

How old are those other credit cards? In my recent experiance, they are sensitive to recently opened credit cards. I was denied partially due to recent new credit which were a CLI few weeks before, and a new CC back in 02/2011.

Unless you tell us your credit profile, we cannot give you a better answer but I think its safer to apply after your FICO is 700+

What makes the Freedom so attractive to you?

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.