Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit cards that pull TU

tag
Moto812
New Contributor

credit cards that pull TU

Hi Everyone,

I was wonder what would be a good credit card to app for ? just hit the luv button on barclays NFL and took the hp so i was think about trying for one more card. My score is 673 but do have about  21 inq's and 179k income.

Ex 675 Eq 675 Tu 690
Goals 750 across the board
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: credit cards that pull TU

All the Synch cards (Lowes, Walmart, etc.) pull TU.

Message 2 of 10
Moto812
New Contributor

Thank you

Ex 675 Eq 675 Tu 690
Message 3 of 10
Moto812
New Contributor

What card is better the paypal mastercard or the Amazon ?I do have the store card with both.

Ex 675 Eq 675 Tu 690
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suggest a solid round of gardening. That is a lot of inquiries.

Message 5 of 10
Moto812
New Contributor

I just applied for the lowes card and was approved for 700 called and requested cli and was approved for 6K. I will now enter the garden thank you everyone for the help.

Ex 675 Eq 675 Tu 690
Message 6 of 10
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Moto812 wrote:

What card is better the paypal mastercard or the Amazon ?I do have the store card with both.

Synchrony only services the Amazon.com store card, not the VISA version - that's Chase's card. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not true lowes Pulled Experian but for Walmart pulled TU so might depend want state your in, but yes most pull TU
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay's is a TU puller, but I agree with the good advice given here that entering the garden is best to let the inquiries age. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Plus, if you just garden, you won't have to care who pulls TU -- you will be able to take pulls on any bureau, thus you can potentially go for any card you want instead of limiting yourself to TU pullers only.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.