Re: credit cards

free score.com

Message 11 of 21
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

free score.com

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but none of those scores are FICO scores. In fact there is no 3 in 1 monitoring service at this time that offers FICO scores. So your actual FICO's might be higher or lower than these scores.

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myFICO. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money.

At one time you could also purchase your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com but that site seems to have stopped doing that. Equifax will still sell you an EQ FICO score but you have to look very hard to find it.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY Fico said I don't have a score because I need at least 6 months worth of credit and I only have  3months,Who can I get credit from that only pulls for trans union,since it seems like I have no credit.

Message 13 of 21
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

MY Fico said I don't have a score because I need at least 6 months worth of credit and I only have  3months,Who can I get credit from that only pulls for trans union,since it seems like I have no credit.

A lender won't be able to pull a score from any of the CRA's because of your very short credit history. In 3 more months you'll be able to generate a FICO score.

Different lenders pull from different CRA's in different parts of the country. It might be very hard to find one that just pulls TU.

In the meantime I would find a local CU (Credit Union) and go in and talk to someone face to face about your situation and see if they can help you.

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I found out that my fico score with equifax is 494 and with creditscore.com is 550,I just will have to be patience.

Thank you.

Message 15 of 21
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I found out that my fico score with equifax is 494 and with creditscore.com is 550,I just will have to be patience.

Thank you.

Now I'm confused. In your last post you said MY Fico said I don't have a score because I need at least 6 months worth of credit and I only have  3months but just now you said you got an EQ score.

Recently Equifax started selling their own "Equifax credit score" which is NOT an EQ FICO score. EQ still sells a FICO score on their site but they make it very hard to find. If the score you bought there does not have the word "FICO" anywhere then you have one of their FAKO scores.

I suspect that's what you got because I think (could be wrong) that if you don't have a long enough history to generate a FICO score here then the same thing would apply when trying to get a FICO score from EQ.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I said that I tried buying a TU score from my fico and they told me that TU doesnt show any credit,  they cant give me a score ,I  just took out a secured credit loan from my credit union 3 months ago,i then bought a EQ SCORE FROM MY FICO,because DIFFRENT CREDITOR ARE reporting the credit I do have so thats why I have a EQ score.I purchased that here with  myfico.

Message 17 of 21
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

No I said that I tried buying a TU score from my fico and they told me that TU doesnt show any credit,  they cant give me a score ,I  just took out a secured credit loan from my credit union 3 months ago,i then bought a EQ SCORE FROM MY FICO,because DIFFRENT CREDITOR ARE reporting the credit I do have so thats why I have a EQ score.I purchased that here with  myfico.

I apologize for my confusion. That happens sometimes after reading several hundred posts in a day.   Smiley Happy

At least you know what one of your scores is.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon,How do I start to establish credit with my Business Credit ,without my personal credit..I have been in Business for 1 YEAR.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in Ga and discover pulled Equifax

Barkleys pulled TU

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.