Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit cards

my ex, and eq, scores are pretty good. but tu sucks. were can i get credit with out TU. hooters? i have a hd card, if i ask for a cli, would they check tu? i also have cap one, orchard, bof. i think orchard (HSBC) dont use tu, but orchard sucks big time..thanks 4 the help..
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: credit cards

Amex (EX), credit unions (EQ)
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

garrett_ wrote:
my ex, and eq, scores are pretty good. but tu sucks. were can i get credit with out TU. hooters? i have a hd card, if i ask for a cli, would they check tu? i also have cap one, orchard, bof. i think orchard (HSBC) dont use tu, but orchard sucks big time..thanks 4 the help..

Check out this post, it has most of the CCC and who they pull:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=2945&view=by_date_asce...
Message 3 of 9
ccaddict
Regular Contributor

chiwiseguy wrote: Check out this post, it has most of the CCC and who they pull:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=2945&view=by_date_asce...

Thanks! That was very informative!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a problem, I love that post!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Also, if I remember correctly, Hooters is a HUGE TU puller.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

CITI (mostly EQ)
BoA (mostly EX)

Just remember YMMV!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:
CITI (mostly EQ)
BoA (mostly EX)
Just remember YMMV!

Don't know about elsewhere but in NY CITI seems to pull TU exclusively.
Message 8 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:
CITI (mostly EQ)
BoA (mostly EX)
Just remember YMMV!

Don't know about elsewhere but in NY CITI seems to pull TU exclusively.

Yes, this has been reported quite a bit. I live in Hawaii and I wished CCCs would yank my TU report but they rarely do. EQ use to rule here but this has changed and it appears EX has now cornered the market here.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.