Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit inqs holding me back..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit inqs holding me back..

ok, ive got about 45 HARD! inqs on each credit report, odd part is, some of the inqs are from back in 2009 when I was a minor? can these be removed or will it put a "fraud" indicator on my report if I try? if so, what exactly is does that do? I think I already have one because some credit cards I apply for deny me as "fraud indicator" or somewhat? & victoria secrete sent a letter saying they denied me for too many credit request & unable to verify identity? anyway I can recon this? any help would be great! thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit inqs holding me back..

They fall off after 2 years... That is ALOT of inquiries though. Hows your score?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe its around 640 for equifax, 620 for experian & in the 650's for transunion, but no one will give me a un-secured card with those inquiries Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

seeing your other posts, i see that you now have 3 secured cards... you might just want to sit back and let those age for the next year and let most of these inq to start falling off.  you have all the credit now you need to build a great score if you use them right

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.