JayDemasi18

credit inqs holding me back..

ok, ive got about 45 HARD! inqs on each credit report, odd part is, some of the inqs are from back in 2009 when I was a minor? can these be removed or will it put a "fraud" indicator on my report if I try? if so, what exactly is does that do? I think I already have one because some credit cards I apply for deny me as "fraud indicator" or somewhat? & victoria secrete sent a letter saying they denied me for too many credit request & unable to verify identity? anyway I can recon this? any help would be great! thanks! :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
gbishere

Re: credit inqs holding me back..

They fall off after 2 years... That is ALOT of inquiries though. Hows your score?

JayDemasi18

I believe its around 640 for equifax, 620 for experian & in the 650's for transunion, but no one will give me a un-secured card with those inquiries :smileysad:

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

seeing your other posts, i see that you now have 3 secured cards... you might just want to sit back and let those age for the next year and let most of these inq to start falling off.  you have all the credit now you need to build a great score if you use them right

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+