Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit one credit card

tag
mamalawery
New Contributor

Re: credit one credit card

thanks for the update! i assumed it would be a month. i also applied for the hooters card. got approved and i received my card last week. applied to hooters 12/28. got a $600 crl. the highest line i have besides my kay's. i'll keep you posted since i applied on 12/25 i'll look on the site on 01/25.
***I was an app addict, and I'm not ashamed to say it!***
Message 21 of 48
mamalawery
New Contributor

went back online and saw app denied??? then went online just to make sure on 02/04 and saw the app was approved and my card was sent???? .....then i received my card in the mail yesterday.

that was confusing, lol!

***I was an app addict, and I'm not ashamed to say it!***
Message 22 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody who received this card, I'm wondering how good the card is?  What is the "usual" minimum monthly fee on this card?  I'm thinking about applying for the Platinum Visa even if it has a $200 cl and maybe after approval closing the 1st Premier because I don't like all the ridiculous fees. 
Message 23 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I was approved for this card.  It was mailed on the 28th.
Message 24 of 48
pattycake
Established Contributor

This is a good REBUILDER card.  I think you will find it expensive and be ready to move on once you've been able to qualify for other cards.  Credit One serves its purpose, but is indeed more like training wheels for building a good credit score.  

Best of luck to you. 

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 25 of 48
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

I just applied for this one today and got approved for $200. Just using as a rebuilder. I have Orchard and have had it for 2 1/2 years, however, that's the only card I have. I've been declined for some of the main ones so I figured I'd better re-start.

I never knew about this one until I read these boards. So, thanks all for the wealth of information!!

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 48
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Just read on the boards that they charge to pay online. That's crazy. I pay everything online. I didn't read this in the terms.

Message 27 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@musikklvr wrote:
Just read on the boards that they charge to pay online. That's crazy. I pay everything online. I didn't read this in the terms.

If you use your bank's billpay to send them payment online, no charge.  If you use the CC's website to pay online, they charge you.  So just billpay from your bank.

Message 28 of 48
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@musikklvr wrote:

If you use your bank's billpay to send them payment online, no charge.  If you use the CC's website to pay online, they charge you.  So just billpay from your bank.

Exactly!  That's what I do!  (before posting date, of course!)

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 29 of 48
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Ok. Thanks. That's what I will do.

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.