Established Member

credit score

Hello Everyone, I would like to find out what to do. My credit score is equ.663 tu 606 exp.623. i was at 453 3months ago on all three, now my question will my score still go up after paying credit card off and not using it at all. The only thing i didnt pay off was my truck note which i pay on time every month. I have 3 credit card never late, Do u think i should still use them or not.

Senior Contributor

Re: credit score

adebayo wrote:

Hello Everyone, I would like to find out what to do. My credit score is equ.663 tu 606 exp.623. i was at 453 3months ago on all three, now my question will my score still go up after paying credit card off and not using it at all. The only thing i didnt pay off was my truck note which i pay on time every month. I have 3 credit card never late, Do u think i should still use them or not.

1) Where did you obtain your scores?

2) It's OK to use your cards, it is just not a wise idea to revolve balances.

Established Member

fico and loan officer
Senior Contributor

adebayo wrote:
fico and loan officer

What kind of a loan were you seeking?

Established Member

mortgage i was preapprove for a 280000 house loan on 8.7.2009
Senior Contributor

Nice! Good luck with that!
Established Member

thanks but i still want to know how to get my credit score too 700
Senior Contributor

[ Edited ]

Work on your baddies, watch your balance carrying and never ever be late!

Beyond that it takes patience.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 08-21-2009 10:46 PM
Regular Contributor

Why is the score so low?
Established Member

BEFORE I HAD A LOT OF COLLECTION WHICH IS ALL PAID OFF AND SOME DELETED, ALSO BEFORE FICO I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT CREDIT IS SO I ALWAYS MAX MY CARD OUT AND PAY SOME EVERYMONTH BUT AM NEVER LATE SO NOW I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE 700 CLUB I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO NOW

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.