Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creditcards.com cardmatch

tag
eviLution
Established Contributor

Re: creditcards.com cardmatch

@SnackTrader wrote:
(I entered in fake names and got all the same responses)

My roomie got different offers from me.

AMEX PRG, BCE, and BCP showed up for me. No AMEX for him

Capital One Cash Rewards for average credit showed up for me and Capital One Cash Rewards Visa Signature for excellent credit showed up for him.

Of course both of us got all the stupid First Premier offers that everybody gets also.

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 11 of 23
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I know they sp bc I saw it on my report!

So...wrong snacktrader.

Thanks ssjjfar for the confirmation!

I mean, just bc they prequal you for cards you don't like doesn't mean it isn't accurate.
I got prequal'ed for a few "excellent" history C1 cards, crappy First Premier, and an Amex Gold...
I suspect at least the Amex Gold I'd be approved for since my current FICOs have all dropped from the 720-740 range to the 680-700 range.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 23
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

So...wrong snacktrader.

I mean, just bc they prequal you for cards you don't like doesn't mean it isn't accurate.
I got prequal'ed for a few "excellent" history C1 cards, crappy First Premier, and an Amex Gold...
I suspect at least the Amex Gold I'd be approved for since my current FICOs have all dropped from the 720-740 range to the 680-700 range.

I said "as far as I know", so now I know differently. I had never seen confirmation of a soft before, now I have. Glad to be proven wrong for the sake of "truth". 

Still think the site is bogus and really only good for getting better sign up bonuses. 

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 13 of 23
Sevenfeet
Regular Contributor

I used Cardmatch for the $250 bonus on Amex BCP (it's $150 everywhere else).  Hey, 100 bucks is 100 bucks.

Message 14 of 23
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

So...wrong snacktrader.

I said "as far as I know", so now I know differently. I had never seen confirmation of a soft before, now I have. Glad to be proven wrong for the sake of "truth". 

Still think the site is bogus and really only good for getting better sign up bonuses. 

ITA.

it's a gimmick that CCCs use to market their products.

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 15 of 23
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah lol Id never app through that site!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 16 of 23
antae
New Contributor

I would never use that site, imho. But if it works for others, that is great.

Amex BCP 25k '11 - Amex PRG '11 - Chase Sapphire 17.5k '95 - Citi Platinum Select 11.5k '93
Message 17 of 23
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

just used this site! it transferred me to the secure amex app site (i double checked the url). After the app it says i was approved and listed my sign up offer (50k points upon $1000 spend in 3 months). To triple check, i exited my browser and rentered americanexpress.com and checked my app status. It was listed on there as approved! Smiley Happy

App status

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 18 of 23
HiLine
Blogger

Not sure what people have to suspect about this site. It transfers you to a legit application page where you just apply as normal. Stay away from it if you will while others will get better credit card offers from it. 

Message 19 of 23
high_lander
Established Member

Meh. I checked out that site, and I i got was Cap One offers. BLeh. I got a Citi Diamond leter in hte mail I may check out. I want to app but I am saving myself for a car loan next month.

Starting Score: 590
Current Score: TU 712 EQ 704 (both from myFICO)
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.