Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creditone bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: creditone bank

I'm just now getting pre-approvals in the mail. Got an offer for 7.99% yesterday. Grabbed it. Got this offer today. "UP TO $1500!!! @ 23.9%! Smiley Very Happy" Sounded like a Yugo with a valve knock when it went through the shredder.

Message Edited by beenthere on 07-05-2008 04:09 PM
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm just now getting pre-approvals in the mail. Got an offer for 7.99% yesterday. Grabbed it. Got this offer today. "@Anonymous TO $1500!!! @ 23.9%! Smiley Very Happy" Sounded like a Yugo with a valve knock when it went through the shredder.

Message Edited by beenthere on 07-05-2008 04:09 PM

too funny! CreditOne is NOT a bank (no matter what they tell you)... they are owned by a collection agency. I won't say stay away as they will report to the 3 CRAs. I would highly recommend to PIF monthly.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have a 2K CL with Creditwon, It's socked but I exercise it occasionally. Keeping it a while longer since it has my puppy's picture on it. They are good for what they do, once you outgrow them, they are useless.
Message 13 of 18
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

FaircreditguyFL wrote:

too funny! CreditOne is NOT a bank (no matter what they tell you)... they are owned by a collection agency. I won't say stay away as they will report to the 3 CRAs. I would highly recommend to PIF monthly.

Owned by a CA? Which one? Scary stuff...I wonder if they hire themselves.

Both DW and I have accounts with them. Not too bad. Definitely not for a long-term relationship.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sherman Financial Group
Message 15 of 18
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

FaircreditguyFL wrote:
Sherman Financial Group

Thanks......they are a pain in the rump to deal with.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good if you are rebuilding/establishing credit as there too many other choices. However, I wouldn't trust them.

They serve a purpose but, as soon as you are able, ditch them!
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have credit one for almost 1 year now it is not bad for sub-prime. they dont have crazy fees like first premier. they give me 800 cl six moths later called to get a cli the csr say i can give you 100 cli but there is a 30 fee i said no thank i am clossing that cc soon anyhow.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.