Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Re: creditone bank

[ Edited ]
I'm just now getting pre-approvals in the mail. Got an offer for 7.99% yesterday. Grabbed it. Got this offer today. "UP TO $1500!!! @ 23.9%! Smiley Very Happy" Sounded like a Yugo with a valve knock when it went through the shredder.

Message Edited by beenthere on 07-05-2008 04:09 PM
1-14-08....... TU=683, EQ=667, EX=666
7-04-08....... TU=688, EQ=678, EX=682.......
.......4 of my 5 cards and a new car later.
2/13/09 and forever EX 693
Established Contributor

beenthere wrote:
I'm just now getting pre-approvals in the mail. Got an offer for 7.99% yesterday. Grabbed it. Got this offer today. "UP TO $1500!!! @ 23.9%! Smiley Very Happy" Sounded like a Yugo with a valve knock when it went through the shredder.

Message Edited by beenthere on 07-05-2008 04:09 PM

too funny! CreditOne is NOT a bank (no matter what they tell you)... they are owned by a collection agency. I won't say stay away as they will report to the 3 CRAs. I would highly recommend to PIF monthly.
Established Contributor

I actually have a 2K CL with Creditwon, It's socked but I exercise it occasionally. Keeping it a while longer since it has my puppy's picture on it. They are good for what they do, once you outgrow them, they are useless.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Moderator Emeritus

FaircreditguyFL wrote:

too funny! CreditOne is NOT a bank (no matter what they tell you)... they are owned by a collection agency. I won't say stay away as they will report to the 3 CRAs. I would highly recommend to PIF monthly.

Owned by a CA? Which one? Scary stuff...I wonder if they hire themselves.

Both DW and I have accounts with them. Not too bad. Definitely not for a long-term relationship.
Established Contributor

Sherman Financial Group
Moderator Emeritus

FaircreditguyFL wrote:
Sherman Financial Group

Thanks......they are a pain in the rump to deal with.
Established Contributor

Good if you are rebuilding/establishing credit as there too many other choices. However, I wouldn't trust them.

They serve a purpose but, as soon as you are able, ditch them!
Regular Contributor

i have credit one for almost 1 year now it is not bad for sub-prime. they dont have crazy fees like first premier. they give me 800 cl six moths later called to get a cli the csr say i can give you 100 cli but there is a 30 fee i said no thank i am clossing that cc soon anyhow.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.