Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cu approval on the spot !!

tag
creditchief
Regular Contributor

cu approval on the spot !!

Walked into my cu today and talk to a lo and 45mins later approved on the spot even with a recent bk13 discharge. It was scary but I told the lo the truth about the bk and it paid off. 8.5int fixed 1500cl.,no af . What a confidence builder!! So folks give it a try ,I did so now I plan to maintain and reach 800 in 24mo. or less. 728-tu,695-eq,721-ex frozen (bk gone off records in 24mo.)

Starting Score: 550-tu 550-eq
Current Score: 745-tu 777-eq (ex-736 lo)
Goal Score: 800-tu 800-eq

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cu approval on the spot !!

Fantabulous Super Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats......BIG TIME on the LoanSmiley Very Happy good luck. And you will make it to the 800 club soon. 

Build.....Build.....

Message 3 of 6
score_building
Senior Contributor

wow, super congrats, cu's rock!
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 6
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Chief,  congrats. 

I know how you  feel.  I am retired and still learning.  I just got my first cc at the local credit union after 12 yrs of paying cash all of the time.  Since I didnt have any credit other than my mortgage for the past 20 yrs no one wanted to extend me any credit.  So, now I need to play the credit game I guess.  I dont like it, but I am going to go with the program.  Keep up the good work.  

Ficos  EX 716 ( 12/08)  EQ 682 ( 4/09 )  TU 670 ( 3/09 )  Hoping my new card will help my scores.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats Creditchief! I am thoroughly impressed by what I read here about Credit Unions. It seems, that is the way to go in current credit climate. I myself can’t wait to get a CU credit card.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.