Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cu bk friendly?

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

cu bk friendly?

of all these cu's i hear about are any of them bk friendly like say two years out? please keep in mind i am gardening till the 24, just wondering ty

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: cu bk friendly?

@juggalo9er wrote:

of all these cu's i hear about are any of them bk friendly like say two years out? please keep in mind i am gardening till the 24, just wondering ty

ALL of them! (okay not all, but most I would say)

Which ones do you have access to that will shorten the list of answers Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

hate to be vague in my answer but they only one i know i do nto have acess to is nfcu any other one is open game ...thinking from your response that after i close on my house go on an app spree with cu's?

Message 3 of 7
user5387
Valued Contributor

I'd suggest talking to some local credit unions where you live, and also doing this Google search:

bankruptcy friendly credit unions

Message 4 of 7
Andy77
Valued Contributor

NASA FCU just approved me 8k limit 4.5 yrs post ch 7 no lates since bk 10inq

1 % debt

80k income

So NASA is bk friendly

Message 5 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@user5387 wrote:

I'd suggest talking to some local credit unions where you live, and also doing this Google search:

bankruptcy friendly credit unions

Most CUs tend to have less stringent U/W requirements than major banks so as others have suggested, you do have some choices - definitely check your local ones.

There's others like, SDFCU, PSECU, DCU, Alliant, Logix, FKFCU, etc.  You could also try this link which was posted not long ago from another thread:

http://www.depositaccounts.com/blog/the-big-list-of-credit-unions-open-to-anyone.html

Message 6 of 7
sjt
Senior Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

Most CU are BK friendly and I would do some research of CU in your area.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.