Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom gift cards

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

custom gift cards

Does any one which back issues a gift visa/mc with custom or uploadable image to the card? Couple of friends have been blessed with baby boys and I want to see if I can them some gift cards with their baby picture on it. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: custom gift cards

I found a giftcard website but I don't see a specific bank that does it in my google search.

Message 2 of 4
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

If you're flexible and it doesn't necessarily have to be visa/mc, Amex has custom gift cards which allow you to upload your own image, last year my wife and I sent christmas gift cards to some family and friends with an image of our son, it's was his first christmas, the image looked great, no blurriness or anything. I'm not sure if you need to have an amex account to get those particular gift cards, I have a zync card but it's worth checking out. Everyone loved the card..

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 3 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Gibran wrote:

If you're flexible and it doesn't necessarily have to be visa/mc, Amex has custom gift cards which allow you to upload your own image, last year my wife and I sent christmas gift cards to some family and friends with an image of our son, it's was his first christmas, the image looked great, no blurriness or anything. I'm not sure if you need to have an amex account to get those particular gift cards, I have a zync card but it's worth checking out. Everyone loved the card..

Thanks. I am open for any card. Let me give Amex website a try and see what I can find out.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.