Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

denied Cabela's CLI

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

denied Cabela's CLI

due to derogatory mark on CR. No HP......they said I just plain wasn't eligible with the Ch. 7 BK reporting. Discharged May 2010.

Approved for card July 2015 with $1000 limit.

I still like the card a lot and will continue to use it and see what the future brings...particularly if Cabela's sell their credit card business.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: denied Cabela's CLI

Sorry to hear.. Just keep using it and with time, you should see an increase.

Message 2 of 5
ginger1477
Regular Contributor

Sorry to hear that.

So they could approve with the bankruptcy showing but won't move above the starting limit until it falls off? I'm wondering cause I'm close to six months on the card and was going to request one....
Capital One Quicksilver: 14k * Alliant: 4k * BoA: 6k * Discover 5k * Best Buy Visa: 10k * Amex BCE: 7k, Amex Everyday: 1k * Target RedCard: 9k * Walmart: 10k * Citi 2k * Care Credit: 10k
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IaBoy62 wrote:

due to derogatory mark on CR. No HP......they said I just plain wasn't eligible with the Ch. 7 BK reporting. Discharged May 2010.

Approved for card July 2015 with $1000 limit.

I still like the card a lot and will continue to use it and see what the future brings...particularly if Cabela's sell their credit card business.

Yes, they do not like negatives on the CRA for any CLI , but if you continue to use the card , you never know what can happens down the road.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

at least no HP Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.