Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

denied for WF platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: denied for WF platinum

WF is a garbage card...take it from me. It was my first card, only 600 CLI in last 5 years and terrible rewards program. Even if you do have accounts with them, I'd still go for a Chase, Citi, or AMEX. WF will NOT grow, no matter how much you use it.
Message 11 of 13
p-
Valued Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

@revvystoke wrote:

Ah, that makes sense. I pulled my TU, no hard's from BOA when I had requested my CLI. I guess I'll pursue Chase and see if Barclay can match my Paypal SC and then its back to gardening. Does Chase still pull TU? Or are they random?

Barclays generally pull TU and Chase for the most part will pull EQ base on what I have read. I have several Chase CCs and they all pull EQ for me in Texas. Good luck!

They pulled TU for my initial apop, and EX for my CLI

Message 12 of 13
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Just got the letter back from WF, reasons for denial were;

Recent deposit balance with wells fargo too low

Too much variation on average deposit balances with wells fargo within the last year

Average number of months since revolving bank cards were opened (2.5 years)

How lame is that. They are correct though I rarely have more then 5k in my savings account. I only use my WF to deposit my perdium checks from my company to transfer to my CU which is alot farther away. On a different note I applied for three cards on tu ex and eq, spaced a week apart each. I put down different annual incomes because I recieved a requested salary raise two weeks ago, then just this Friday recieved our annual 3.5% COL raise. Hope that doesn't raise any red flags in the future.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.