Established Contributor
MojaveMoon

did your Capital One mail suddenly arrive at your house instead of your PO Box ?

[ Edited ]
For quite awhile my mail from Capital One has been delivered to my PO Box. Suddenly a balance transfer offer arrived at my house. This was the same problem I went through a year ago; that problem then was blamed on some glitches in a Capital One system upgrade that caused the computer to use the physical address on file instead of the customer's PO Box mailing address.

The thing that was so frustrating a year ago was that I tried to resolve this through three level one customer service agents and two "backdoor phone number" agents. None of them were aware of this system glitch and therefore didn't know how to resolve this problem. I only finally resolved this issue through contacting Capital One's executive office for customer complaints.
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-26-2009 11:02 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+