Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dillard's american express

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

dillard's american express

i currently have an eq score of 667, but should increase soon because i've paid off a significant amount of balances. does anyone know the scores to be approved for a dillard's american express card? also, if you're not approved for the credit card, do you have to accept the store card?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: dillard's american express

I applied last October??? with an EQ of 732 and was given a store card with a $200 CL...   I then spent 1.5 hours going through a complete grilling, financial review etc with an offshore CA only to be declined for a CLI...   It does not make sense as I had been approved for a Sams card with a starting CL of $700 with a 675 EQ...

Funny, I was just sitting here thinking about that card and it being by far my smallest CL and how I should just close it since it has not been used.  I would have liked the AMEX version but it was not to be for me.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.