kents

dillard's american express

i currently have an eq score of 667, but should increase soon because i've paid off a significant amount of balances. does anyone know the scores to be approved for a dillard's american express card? also, if you're not approved for the credit card, do you have to accept the store card?
Regular Contributor
spiritcraft1

Re: dillard's american express

I applied last October??? with an EQ of 732 and was given a store card with a $200 CL...   I then spent 1.5 hours going through a complete grilling, financial review etc with an offshore CA only to be declined for a CLI...   It does not make sense as I had been approved for a Sams card with a starting CL of $700 with a 675 EQ...

Funny, I was just sitting here thinking about that card and it being by far my smallest CL and how I should just close it since it has not been used.  I would have liked the AMEX version but it was not to be for me.

11/6/09 TU 724 / EX 739 (FICO from CU) / EQ 701

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}