Frequent Contributor
treschic

dillards card message

i applied for the dillards card online, but i got a message telling me that they'd contact me by email in 4-5 days or by mail in 7 days if i didn't provide an email address.  has anyone had this type of message? is this a denial or a maybe?
Contributor
diva0969

Re: dillards card message

It can go either way.  I was denied by email a few days later.  But then again, I have not been approved for any GEMB product. :smileysad:
Frequent Contributor
treschic

Re: dillards card message

i called, because when trying to save my confirmation number, i accidently refreshed the page, so it sent in two applications.  when i called, she told me i was denied. :smileysad: said i'd receive an email of the reasons in the mail.  atleast i know.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+